Bagus Camp is a spacious 4-storey house, sleeping 16 people in total across 2 of the floors. We have two rooms that sleep 4 in each, two twin rooms and two double rooms. All the rooms are decorated in an authentic Moroccan style, furniture is designed for your comfort, and we provide towels for all our guests. There is a bathroom on each floor (4 toilets and showers in total) and free wifi in the camp.
Upstairs, we have a rooftop terrace – a great place to finish the day watching the stunning African sunset. Our small garden downstairs provides another outside space for everyone to relax in. We also have a downstairs kitchen where we cook our guests delicious meals. The entire house has a Moroccan influence and small touches that make your stay even more comfortable.
At Bagus, we want to make sure there is plenty of space for everyone to relax and enjoy their stay. That’s why two of our floors are dedicated spaces for you to sit and socialize away from your room.
We can offer almost anything you need during your stay with us. Let us know what you need. This is what our price includes:
- Accommodation in a double or quadruple room with shared bathroom
- 3 delicious meals per day: a healthy breakfast, lunch with water and snacks for the beach, and a delicious dinner freshly cooked every day by our chef.
- 2 daily yoga classes (except travelling days or day off where it could be only a session)
- 4 days of surf with qualified instructors (4 hours of surf with 2 hours of lessons)
- Surf material (bring your own if you wish) and transport to the best places to surf
- Transport from Agadir airport or bus station
- Your flight ticket
- Transport from Marrakech airport. If there are several persons that flight to Marrakech we can organise group transport.
- Optional activities: hamman and massage, desert trip, cooking lesson, etc.